Today is the start of the Fall Into Romance Blog Hop, and I do believe it’s going to be fun.
We are celebrating romance! I, for one, think romance is worth a celebration.
Joining me on the hop is a list of talented authors, who are offering some great prizes.
Before I get into my prizes, I’d like to highlight two of my all-time favorite romance novels. You see, I’m a paranormal romance junkie and these 2 books helped lead me in that path. Creepin’ and Vegas Bites. They happen to be anthologies. I read these books before I became an author and I fell in love them. I read them both more than once. While writing this blog, I’m considering reading them again.
It wasn’t just the steamy romance. It was the action and of course the paranormal aspect in the stories. When you add vampires and werewolves to the mix, there’s bound to be some hot supernatural action. I loved all of the characters and their dynamic personalities. Even all these years later, I still refer back to them and how they made me feel. These 2 books will always fall in line with many as my favorite romances.
Now onto the prizes:
- Christmas Delights, Designing Love, or Silent Screams (Winner’s choice) by Yvonne Nicolas, your truly 😉
- Hot to the Touch, The Panty Affair, or In The Public Eye (Winner’s choice)~ Samara King
- The Contract, Eating Out, or Finding Time (Winner’s choice) ~ ER Pierce
- Designing Passion, Tantric Storm, or Savannah’s Ghost Tale (Winner’s choice) ~ Kali Willows
- A Race for Redemption, or Someone to Watch Over Me (Winner’s choice) ~ Serenity King
- $10 Amazon Gift Card
How do you win these prizes, you ask? Oh, it’s very easy.
1. First, leave a comment answering this question:
Name your favorite romance novel, and tell me why it is your favorite?
**Don’t forget to include your name and email addy.**
2. Next step, click “like” at the bottom of this post. It will make me happy if you do.
3. If you’re on Facebook, “like” my Yvonne Nicolas Fan Page, OR if you have a Twitter account, follow me @YvonneNicolas **If you already follow my blog, fan page or follow me on twitter, just state it in the comment area when you answer the question.**
4. And last, but certainly not least, follow my blog. 🙂
Following all of these steps are required to win!
At the end of the contest, I’ll randomly choose a winner. Then I’ll announce the winner a day after the contest ends. So make sure you get your answer in and complete the steps before the 21st of September.
I usually hold contests of this nature for US contestants only, BUT NOT THIS TIME. 😉 It’s international, baby! So enter for your chance to win.